December 22, 2008

A Big Pain in the ASS

I am referring to our dog Codie. He is a great dog don't get me wrong but man what a pain in the ASS.

I feel bad because before the kids came he was my baby I can totally see childless people babying their dogs. The first time we were away from him I cried because I missed him mind you this is someone that was never a real dog lover and never had dogs growing up.

He needs more attention then I am willing to give or nor do I want to give him the attention. As soon as I come home I take him outside and then I bring him in and he is jumping all over me I know he is excited to see me and he wants to eat but I still have my work clothes on and he always gives me a problem wiping his feet off. He follows me around like a lost puppy it is very annoying and when I can't take it I put him in the basement I know I'm mean but man what a pain in the ass.

Dogs are dirty, most dogs shed and they lick their private areas and lately he has been throwing up under the bed after about 5 minutes of dry heaving which I hear and it totally makes me gag. I know gross but then he licks it I know really gross.

Mike says just get rid of the dog but the guilt would probably kill me. Yes people I do have a heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Blog entries.
Glad your having fun with this.

Anonymous said...

I HEAR YA! I LOVE MY DOGS. THEY WERE MY BABIES. BUT THEN THE KIDS COME AND THEY BECOME THE BURDEN. ITS REALLY NOT FAIR. AND YES I FEEL BAD TOO ABOUT IT TOO.

Tracy said...

G you are a very loving person, and I too love Cody but he can be a pain in the ass.......lol

You are to funny, I feel the same way about my friggin cat, I don't like her and all she wants to do is be around me, I know I should give to someone who would love her, but I would feel bad...

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=youtube downloader 2.0 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg