December 18, 2008

Popping my blog cherry

I have become very interested in blogs for some time now. I have been reading many of some people I know and others I don't. I thought to myself this is really interesting kinda of like a on line public diary which I love because I am very nosy. So after contemplating for some time I decided to give it a try.

This blog is not going to betray my life as being perfect as many blogs seem to come across at least that is how I perceive them as. Yes I am thankful for all the good things I have been blessed with. How can I not be? I am married to a man that most women dream about, two beautiful little girls that lighten our lives every day, a family that loves me, a few true friends, a roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back oh yeah and Justin Timberlake. Yes I said it.

This blogging thing will defiantly be a learning experience and I am up for the challenge. Luckily I have a husband who is pretty smart and probably will be helping me along the way. Will I blog every day? maybe. Will I sill have this blog in 6 months? I don't know but for now I am living in the moment and blogging along the way.

No comments: