December 24, 2008

So far so good

Since I am work today not to sure what is going on at home and do I really want to know, probably not.

Last night was pretty good. Dinner went smooth and really no issues so that is a plus.

Santa paid a visit to the house last night and it was priceless to see Evelyn's face, Oh to be a kid again. Thanks to my mom for arranging this.

I want to figure out how to add pictures so I can share these experience's with photos to all my readers a whole 3 of you.

Stay tuned and wish me luck.

2 comments:

LISA said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND JUST RELAX AND ENJOY. YOU CAN CLEAN IT ALL UP LATER!

Tracy said...

G, I'm so glad your xmas went well, love the picture.

Mine went wonderful too, can't wait to have xmas with you and the chickies on Monday night, you are all my heart, love yas...