January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We headed down to the big NYC for the New Year and we enjoyed every minute spending time with family and friends.

Our trip down took 7 1/2 hours due to snow, dirty diapers, breakfast at McD's and new wiper blades. Other then that the drive down was uneventful which is a good thing.

We spent time with my brother at his new apartment he hosted a sleepover which Evelyn did not go to bed until almost midnight. I was hanging with my girl Catherine while they put a TV stand toegther.

We saw friends, went out to eat, did some shopping, got a pedicure and enjoyed every minute of every day.

Saturday was the highlight of the trip as we spent the whole day with my sister and her son. I wish we lived closer so we can really feel like a family.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.



No comments: