January 13, 2009

What happend to me?????

What happen to the days that I could have more then two drinks and not feel buzzed until probably the 4th one???? Saturday night we went to Mike's annual holiday work party and as always it was a good time. Everytime I have a reason to dress up which is not that often I get super excited new outfit, manicure and a blow job. (I'm talking about my hair people) even though I am sure Mike wouldn't of mind one since he gets excited when I am looking smoking HOT. A little too much info, who cares this is my blog and I write what I want.

I guess my tolerance for alcohol shows just how little I do drink because two drinks and I was buuzzzzzed. I was saying to my self damm girl what happend to you? Where is that girl that used to double fist back in the day, sometimes I really miss her.

Below is me before drinking

And this is me being a buzzed social butterfly

4 comments:

CassJustCurious said...

I remember three martini nights. Because I can actually remember them I must not have been THAT drunk. Now I have 3/4 of a single martini and I'm like "I LOVE EVERYONE." or "MY LIFE SUCKS" depending on the day. Cheap Date I am. And the dressing up thing- we went to a knicks game a few weeks ago and I went ALL out and Ross was like "where are you going?" I was just too excited to be getting out of the house.

Jen said...

Ha! I think the answer is clear...you must fit cocktails into your daily schedule. If you really want something....it takes commitment. I am sure your tolerance will be higher in no time:-) lol

As for the dressing up part...I get it. Yesterday I was in Target and I was looking for some yoga pants to replace my "good" pair. Pathetic.

When Mark gets back I am making him take me out....for a few days, ha!

Your bro said...

Its okay G. .me and your mother drink enough for the whole family haha!!

LISA said...

THAT WAS GOOD MIKEY!!!

YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO OUT G. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HAD A DRINK. OH WAIT, IT WAS PROBABLY THE NIGHT I GOT KNOCKED UP (AGAIN). MAY 3RD 2008!!! CINCO DE MAYO PARTY!