February 12, 2009

Me being Me.

I am upset at myself that I have not been blogging more regularly. I have so many ideas that I want to blog about I just don't have the energy at night when the babies go to bed I just want to sit with the hubby and watch a little t.v.

I have been a really big stress freak the last week and I think its because I am going to have a houseful of people for Jessi's christening on Sunday. I love when my family comes to visit, I just don't know what it is that makes me so stressed.

I have to admit I am probably a little control freak and I think of all the possible things that could go wrong or what needs to be done.

1. The church forgetting that they have to christen Jessi
2. The restaurant that we catered food from not having it ready
3. Cleaning the house
4. Going to pick up the cake and other last minute things on Sunday morning
5. Making sure everyone is ready Sunday without getting crazy
6. Picking up the family at the airport. I always worry that I will not be there in time because I
like to go inside and wait for them.
7. Stressing that my mother will stress me
8. Going out to dinner on Saturday night all 16 of us and thinking how we should do the bill. Split it evenly between 16 people or have the waitress do separate bills.
9. That everyone gets along
10. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

I know I have major issues.

2 comments:

you brizoo said...

MY SISTA IS A NUTJOB...Gina Marie everything is going to be fine. .we are all capable you need to riggity relax..its all good.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that all went well.
Me