February 24, 2009

Yeah ok I might take that......

The other night Mike and I were watching T.V and a commercial came on for abilify. This is a drug that you take with your antidepressants if they alone are not enough. O.K fine, the thing that got us is that for about 99% of the commercial was all the side effects. Mike and I were laughing so hard to well after the commercial was over.

If you take this and you experience all of these side effects that are life threatening you should stop. I'm sorry but by the time you realize you are having these symptoms you will probably be either dead or on you death bed, committed since you are taking antidepressants anyway. I know I've been there.

Medicine I think sometimes does more harm then good. Well then again living does more harm then good because everything causes cancer.

No comments: