May 15, 2009

On a Happier Note

We are off to NYC tomorrow for a visit with friends and family. We are celebrating my nephew's communion on Sunday which will be nice being together as a family. I miss that being 6 hours away. :(

A list of must do's when I am there:

Manicure / Pedicure
Eat Pizza from my favorite spot
Eat bagels from my favorite spot
Go out to dinner and eat pasta and yummy bread
Spend quality time with Catherine
Spend time with sister on Sunday

We wanted to take the girls into Manhattan on Monday via the subway but my Dad has informed be that some more schools have closed due to swine flu and he strongly suggests taking them on the subway. It's just not the same driving in to Manhattan vs the grimey subway system. Will see might have to come up with plan B.

Have a good weekend I know we will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, you just have yourself a BALL!! NO SUBWAY... Looks like someone is going to eat their way thru N.Y.C. :) Have a safe trip..see you Wednesday..
BK

LISA said...

EXACTLY THE THINGS I LIKE TO DO WHEN I GO THERE!!! EXCEPT MY FAMILY REPLACES CATHERINE AND YOUR SISTER!!!!! LOL