May 15, 2009

Thankful

My decision to start a blog was because I was "inspiried" by reading other blogs especially my friend Jen's and from her blog you find other blogs that interest you and it's a never ending blogging world I tell you. It's funny because I don't know these people but because I am nosey I read them. Truthfully other people's blogs depending on what their blogging about can be so many things and here is where I am going with this.

I stumbled on two blogs that grab my attention, can you imagine having a child that has gone through 2 transplants? or another child that is almost 4 years old and has had a transplant but can not walk or talk? a mother of 3 fighting brain cancer? I know pretty sad. I am sure there are many blogs related to illness and other unfortunate scenarios that people blog about their journey to live but these are a few that have intrigued me.

Some days the entries pull at my heartstrings and I go home and hug my kids extra tight, some days I feel so happy for these little people that clearly have been through hell but their will and determination is amazing and how their parents must feel. Their good days give you hope the bad days well just plain suck.

I don't know these people but this is real life and not a TV show and I think that's what makes it interesting is to see how medicine works and the procedures their little bodies can handle and how a family comes together and handles such a situation.

A while now I have wanted to write about this and I have and it makes me feel that a weight has been lifted off. Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers I am sure every little bit can help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never fail to amaze me. So many people are only me,me,me. It is so refreshing to hear someone is interested in PEOPLE...God bless us all.
BK

Jen said...

Amen!

I need to teach you how to link....don't let me forget. Then we can read them too!

You are a good egg, my friend.

Jen said...

Amen!

I need to teach you how to link....don't let me forget. Then we can read them too!

You are a good egg, my friend.