June 11, 2009

Feel Good News

I heard something yesterday that put a smile on my face and made me feel good.


When I was pregnant with Jessi a co-worker of mine said oh so and so wants to have a baby and she has been trying for so long, truly my heart went out to her.


When we were trying for Evelyn it took 4 months which is not long by baby making standards but when you want something so bad and it doesn't happen right away, especially for someone like me who has zero patience it became heart wrenching.

Well Guess who is pregnant?????

I noticed thickness in the mid section and I didn't say anything but then I saw her again and I said for sure she is soooo pregnant. I went to my sources because I honestly I have never talked to her and she confirmed for me that she is pregnant with boy/girl twins. I was so happy.

I had to talk to her because I am nosey like that and I need to know details. I hunted her down in the bathroom because where else would a 6 month pregnant women with twins be.

She told me that they were trying for 4 years and they did all the fertility drugs with no success and on their second try of invitro they had success. I told her how happy I was for her and I had a smile on my face for the remainder of the day.

I love hearing happy feel good stories with all the crazy shit going on in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a nice person. You have to love the nosey Gina though. Ya just gotta know.....did I tell you about...

K