June 9, 2009

Size it up

Before I got married in 2002 I lost a few pounds and at that time I was the skinniest that I ever was in my life even through high school. After wedded bliss and 9 months of pregnancy I was tipping the scales close to 200 lbs, maybe it was more 190.

It took my body 2 1/2 years to lose the baby fat and now I realized I was the skinniest i have ever been in my life. I was wearing a size 2. People said I was too skinny and I didn't look right. It was weird because even thought I was wearing a size 2, mainly because I had no ass I still didn't feel skinny until I saw pictures of myself and I was like URGH you do look sickly.

My gripe today is I have pants size 2,4,8,10,12 and 14. I mostly gave rid of the double digits hoping that I will not have to go there but if I do so be it. My problem is I need a size 6 and I don't have one pair of size 6's. The 4 are tooooooo small and the 8's fit but loosely and I like my pants to fit.

What to do? What to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girl. Except I went from a 2 (much younger days) to an 18, yes a flippin 18. But I am doing something about it. This time for real. You did look sickly & now you look GREAT. Keep up the good work & go out & buy some 6's. You deserve it. You always do for everyone, take some time for yourself. :) Life isn't a dress reheasal.
BK

LISA said...

YOUR A SIZE 6 AND COMPLAINING!!!! WISH I HAD THAT PROBLEM!!

Anonymous said...

I love every inch of you, wether it is 120lbs or 190 post baby, I love it all. You need some cushion though.

Love you