August 24, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Evelyn - 8/25/09

8/25/09
You are 5 today and I could not be more proud of the little girl that you are.
There are so many things that I want to say about you but don't want to seem like I am bragging but you know what this is my blog and I can do what I want plus I'm your mother.
  • You are starting school for the next 13 years in 16 days
  • You are going to do great in school both socially and academically
  • You can ride your bike without training wheels
  • You are a great big sister
  • You love everything mommy makes and even request me to make broccoli and pasta
  • You make friends no matter the age, sex or color
  • You can swim without floaties and even swim underwater
  • You can test mommy and daddy's nerves sometimes but that's ok
  • Your new favorite song of the week is "Good, Good night" by the Black Eye Peas
  • You love pipa, poppy, mima, poppa, & Uncle Mikey very much and always ask about them
  • You need to work on your patience
  • You are not getting a skateboard for your birthday so forget it
  • You don't forget a thing even if happen last year
  • You are learning to write and you are very good at it
  • Please remember not to drop the "F word" in school like you did at home
  • You are sensitive and get embarrassed easy
  • You do great at jump rope
  • You will probably tower over most of the kids in your class
  • You are super excited about school
  • You need to work on your singing
  • Your dance moves are improving
Last but not least, no you can not have everything you want at the store because everything you will need in life is right here at home.

WE LOVE YOU

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awww! Love these lists.

HaHa - no skateboard.

Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn! The Big 5.....
You probably think about being older so you can do things that you can not do now. Stay young for as long as you can. When you do get older, all you will think about is to be young.

Ken

Anonymous said...

Now for Mommy....
Great blog. Loved some of the lines. The skateboard was great, I cried when I saw the "F Bomb." Gee I wonder where her little ears heard that one.

K

Anonymous said...

aahhh...that is so sweet. I love the way you blog... but this is the BEST of the BEST. You truly are a wonderful & caring mother & friend. I loved this line: "Last but not least, no you can not have everything you want at the store because everything you will need in life is right here at home."
Brings tears to your eyes. :(


BK

PS: Happy Birthday Evelyn!