August 14, 2009

When I grow up

So this morning as the alarm was going off and I was in and out of consciousness I thought of my next post except all morning I was trying to remeber it and finally the lightbulb went on.

When you are little everybody says what do you want to me when you grow up and usually kids say teacher, doctor, lawyer blah blah blah well I can tell you that I am none of those.

I am currently working in a job with no room for advancement and I am ok with that sometimes. I have other priorities in my life and a job is not one of them. I have had stressful jobs before so it's kinda of like been there done that.

Now that I am older I can say that my dream job would be even if I could do it for one day is a radio personality you know that talk in the morning about anything and everything. It always sounds to me like they are having a blast and I can hang with the best of them. The only problem with me being on the radio especially if it's the morning is you have to get up soooooooooooo early, really it's not even like going to sleep at all. This morning I heard this guy say he get's up at 2:30 a.m. WHAT.... that's crazy oh and I have a very bad speech issue and I mumble all the time so nobody would understand me as per my husband.

Maybe one day I can have my dream job........

What do you want to be when you grow up???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never want to grow up. I was lucky and have either worked or volunteered doing some of the best jobs someone could have.

K

Anonymous said...

I'm with K.....I will never grow up...to stressful :) But you on the radio...Oh, yeah, I can "HEAR" that now...WHAT DID SHE SAY? No all kidding aside you would be very good at anything you set your mind to. :)
BK

Anonymous said...

G, I think you would be great as a radio talent, you entertaining and know a lot of what's happening!!!
When I grow up I want to be a Choreographer, but don't think that dream will come true, so my next would be P.I., how fun to stalk people and catch them doing wrong!!!