September 4, 2009

My heart is heavy

I am feeling sad and my heart hurts for reasons I don't want to get into.

I hate this feeling because things that are chosen for you are for a reason and I accept that but I want to be the one that it is chosen for.

I am grateful for everything in my life, I truly am but it's only human to want more and right now I am feeling human.

Looking foward to a great weekend with my wonderful happy, healthy and perfect family and hopefully the weight of emotions that I am feeling will be lifted.

to self: Shake it off.

3 comments:

CassJustCurious said...

I know that feeling. I hope that whatever it is you want finds a way of coming to you.

Anonymous said...

Be strong, think clean

K

Anonymous said...

Use the strenght God gave you to get thru it. I know you can, you are alot stronger than you give yourself credit.

BK