October 23, 2009

Cliff notes for future blogs

There are so many thing I want to blog about but just don't have the time so I will give you a little tease and maybe I will go into it a little deeper one day.......

  • What type of mother am I? Now that Evelyn is in school I will come across all types of mothers wanting to set up play dates, school parties blah blah blah. Save it ok I am a working mother so keep you cookie cutting, class mothering, I have time for everything BULLSHIT (wow that was mean)
  • Evelyn's first official play date after school which meant I had to write a note to the school that she could ride the bus home with so and so. It was really a big deal for all involved.
  • Evelyn losing her first tooth on 10/20 and her first experience with the tooth fairy
  • Me turning 34 on 10/19 and how that makes me feel
  • Are people really who they seem on there blogs? I have an issue with this but I won't go there because I don't want to blow any body up or give them the credit they deserve (wow that was mean too because seceretly I want my blog to me really nice too with bells and whistles and have it mean something)
  • The whole flu / H1N1 hype. I think it is a conspiracy. Watch I will probably die from it.
  • Oh yeah me being a friggin hypochondriac. It it's not a brain tumor it's a blood clot in my leg.
  • The thought of spending money on Christmas presents has me a little worked up but I am not stressing on it or what to get everybody because I always buy good gifts
  • Behind the music episode on VH1 of 50 cent, I must say it was good. (yeah I am part gangsta)
  • Two of my favorite people coming to visit this weekend for a belated birthday bash even though not feeling that good.
  • Feeling guilty when I take off of work but still send the kids to day care (back to bullet one on what type of mother am I?)
  • People that are all about themselves and do not listen to one thing you say because the next day they say "when did this or that happened" I told you yesterday asshole.
  • Realizing I can be a mean Biatch and that is perfectly ok with me.

I must say that I feel pretty good about this post since I know I will not dedicate the time I want to for future posts on these topics so this works for now.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I have a few comments actually...

1. Yay Evelyn...hope the tooth fairy was good to you and I can't wait to see your toothless smile!xo

2. I envy your inner-bitch.

3. My blogs have bells and whistles and I am thinking of shutting it down and starting over because of everyone I know who reads it. I feel like I am restricted from being me because of it. So how's this? I will help you with the bells and whistles and I will take a lesson from you how to write from my true self. I love that about you.

4. You are a good mama...you don't have to fall into any catergory to accomplish that.

Anonymous said...

WOW...good to hear someone say what they really mean & not sugar coat it.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now that you have a made, let's see those blogs.....

K

Anonymous said...

My line was supposed to be, "Okay, now that you have a list made, let's......

K

Anonymous said...

My line was supposed to be, "Okay, now that you have a list made, let's......

K

Anonymous said...

You are awesome!!! Tracy