October 28, 2009

It's Official

I am a registered ORGAN DONOR. YIKES

I had to renew my license and I signed the box so now when I get my new license it will have a little heart. I thought about doing this a while ago but was scared thinking I signed my death certificate.

Realizing that there are so many people out there who need transplants and die because of it makes be feel that I can leave my mark on the world even when I am six feet under. If I can help just one person that would be great. Problem is after years of smoking, drinking and drugging not sure what shape their in. Oh well not for me to worry I won't need them where I will be going.

I read blogs about kids who have had transplants and the fight they go through after transplant is crazy and what the family goes through as well. Even if you have a transplant you still are fighting for your life. Is it worth it??????







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you are growing up!

Me