October 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

It's been a while since I wrote a list and I am having list withdrawals it might get out of hand. Please note they are in no particular order.
  • Dunkin Donuts coffee
  • Wegmans grocery store
  • My favorite TV shows - I have a new one GLEE. Definitely need to check it out.
  • Facebooking
  • Reading blogs of my blogging peers
  • Friday nights
  • Saturday mornings
  • Pay checks
  • Greeting cards in the mail especially from my Dad.
  • Sending out greeting cards
  • Homemade gifts
  • Instant Messaging my brother all day
  • Cuddling on the couch with the family
  • Jessi saying "mama mama"
  • Evelyn saying " I missed you today"
  • When Mike cooks his signature meals ex. french toast, dirty rice, chicken fajitas
  • Our new pop up camper
  • My pictures on my desk
  • My crazy house on the weekends
  • The girls excited when I say " Daddy's Home"
  • Saying "the girls"
  • Eating dinner as a family even if its mac and chesse
  • Looking in Evelyn's back pack every night
  • Saying to Evelyn " tomorrow is a home day"
  • Making lists
  • Being nosey
  • My Ipod
  • Starting my Christmas shopping
  • Having the money to do shopping
  • Our 7 year anniversary on the 11th
  • My 34 birthday on the 19th (shit)
  • My sneakers
  • Clearance section at all stores
  • Working hard at kicking my bad habits
  • Sunday calls with my sis
  • Getting my hair done
  • Putting things on the bottom of my shopping cart and "forgetting" they are there
  • Thinking about what to blog about next.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot....
Your favorite friends
Your favoirte ex-bosses
Your favorite blog readers....
Wow I could be on three lists....: )

K

Jen said...

I love you and your lists! xo

Anonymous said...

YOUR FEET THAT HURT :)