October 6, 2009

What's gonna work? TEAM WORK

There is no I in team and Mike and I are a team a great team.

It's funny because we never say that's your job or this is my job except when we are busting balls well me busting his balls because I don't have any. We just do certain things and we know that is what we do to make our team run smoothly.

When one man is down it kinda of screws up the play by play. Mike was sick and stayed in bed on Sunday until 3 pm. OUCH. That means that I went to the store with both kids and Evelyn decided to do shopping instead of the kids play area. I had to bring the bags into the house by myself and put everything away by myself. Mike usually puts the
groceries away.

I cook dinner and give the kids a bath, Mike cleans up. Guess who did the cleaning up?

I might sound like a spoiled little bitch and you know what who cares? My man gets things done.

Oh yeah I did the laundry too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap.......

Anonymous said...

HE IS A GEM....HOLD ON TIGHT. BRAVO....TOO BAD OTHER COUPLES YOUR AGE DON'T THEIR "TEAM" SERIOUSLY.

B