November 28, 2009

LACK OF TIME

The title says it all..........
  • Writing posts when I want too. I was doing them at work but since I have been really busy I have no time. When I come home at night the last thing I want to do is get on the computer and blog but maybe to check facebook.
  • Noticing last week that on Dec 18th 2008 was my first blog entry and this is my 96th post so I am hoping I find the time to write 100 posts by then. That's only 4 more and I am going to make the time to do this because it would mean a lot to me.
  • Have Evelyn make homemade Christmas presents for the special people in her life.
  • Get my Lip waxed.
  • Make a hair appointment.
  • Send out Thanksgiving cards with Evelyn's school pictures. (totally missed this one, they will go out with Christmas cards note to self)
  • Go to the bank and pay a bill.
  • Give thanks to all the things in my life that I am most thankful for.
  • Going to the emergency room on Thanksgiving eve at midnight because, well that is when I could fit it in. Diagnosis acute gastritis.
  • Cooking 2-3 meals on Sunday that will last the week because when I come home from work I rather spend my time with the kids then cook.
  • The basket of clothes that needs to be put away in Evelyn's room and one last drawer of summer clothes that also needs to be taken care of.
  • Looking in the closets knowing they need to be organized and saying I will do it later because I don't have time.


I did however find time to sleep from 3:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 8 am the next morning and also enjoying every minute of putting our 2 trees up with Mike, Evelyn and Jessi. I became so emotional that I cried.

I do have to say that in my lack of time my anxiety level would be at an all time high but since I take an "anxiety" pill at bedtime it has really helped me out.

Maybe I can handle things....

(Shout out to my wonderful husband who helps m proof read my blogs. My grammer SUCKS)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, funny thing is you know what you need to do. Make some chages on how you do things and you'll be happier and get to do what's best.

K

Anonymous said...

Oh, I noticed a change in the way you wrote your blog. I miss your mispelled words and Gina Grammar.