November 12, 2009

One Day Only


I am infatuated with celebs well I wouldn't say infatuated just intrigued and curious on who is banging who. I mean how can you not be when you have the gossip magazines, nightly shows and internet sites galore.

What makes these celebs so desirable??? I mean big deal they sing, act in a movie or are somehow famous because they made a sex tape and wind up making millions. Plain and simple this is your job. You don't see the paparazzi following me around because I go to work and do my job. Why is my job of less importance. I do know that you can hire people to follow you around like the paparazzi so other people will think your someone of importance. I think that would be a great birthday present for myself.

I want to be desirable just for a day and be followed by crazed fans and for that crazes photographer to get that money shot of me maybe getting out of car with no undies or smoking a cig while giving oral to Justin Timberlake. I want to have a stylist, personal trainer, personal assistant, personal anything, you name it I want it.

I guess I will just dream about it and for now enjoy my own paparazzi shots.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this one scares me.....please do not post the no undies, head with JT photos on your blog. The girls may see this one day.

Me

Anonymous said...

OMG. DREAM ON GIRL,DREAM ON. TRUST ME, YOU WOULD GET TIRED OF IT.

JT