December 20, 2009

Happy 1 year ROC City Mama

My first blog post was Dec 18, 2008 while I said I wanted 100 posts to mark my one year anniversary I was short by one. OH well. This is my 100th post and it feels good. After months of debating last year if I should do a blog I finally bit the bullet and did it.

I was hooked on reading other peoples blogs and while mine is not that fancy compared to theirs I am proud that I decided on this. My terrific husband encouraged me to do it and I can always count on him for support.

Right now as I am writing this its Sunday at 3 pm and Mike and the girls are napping and I am sitting here in peace and quiet with a nice cup of coffee and the only background noise is the dishwasher running and I love it. I want to have this time daily which is a far fetched reality with a full time job, two kids and a house to take care of for blogging. I want to sit and reflect on things and write about them. I always feel rushed with everything and I don't like that feeling.

A new year is approaching and this is my favorite holiday to remember the year I just lived and to look forward to the next and how I can do things better for myself.


3 comments:

CassJustCurious said...

Congrats on 1 year and 100 posts! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...an avid reader and big fan.

Jen said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Has it been a year already! Love it!