April 30, 2010

I'm still around

I have just been really really busy doing..........
  • Mike had surgery - recoup time one week
  • Bathroom renovation - one month
  • Mike away for work
  • Mike away for golf trip
  • Transitioning Jessi to a big girl bed
  • Emergency gallbladder surgery - recoup time one week
  • Trip to the ER one week exactly after surgery

It might not seem like I have been busy trust me I have been. The bathroom renovation was a real pain in the ass. Not having a shower for one month is a big inconvenience with 4 people living in this house. Trips to the in laws every other night was getting old real fast. Shout out to my honey bunny and Jerry for working hard every night and weekend. Work has been crazy and I usually have some extra time to blog but that hasn't happen. I want to post pictures but I have to download them and at night the last thing I want to do is get on the friggin computer.

We have not had a normal week in about two months and I am not kidding. Here is to a normal, healthy rest of the year........

Missed blogging and laying it out on the line. I have a lot of posts in minds just like I have a lot of ideas for my every day life...........TO BE CONTINUED.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're back! Nice return blog, you did not miss a beat. I hope you are 100% soon.

K