May 16, 2010

Feel Good Weekend

Feel good weekend consists of:

  • Friday night pizza from my favorite place
  • Date night watching Friday Night Lights with my friend Jen
  • Feeling Evelyn's excitement for her first T-ball game
  • All 4 of us napping together in one bed
  • Having movie night
  • Waking up Sunday to sunshine
  • Having dinner ready at 10:30 a.m
  • Taking Evelyn shopping
  • Putting make up on Evelyn for her dancing school pictures and telling her how beautiful she looks
  • Opening up the pop up for the first time to air it out for our first camping trip over memorial day
  • Buying the most comfortable pair of flip flops for $6.00
  • Showering by 6:30 so I can enjoy my night early
  • Having a normal week
  • Watching the Survivor Finale

This weekend was full of love, life and most important family time that I never take for granted.

I love you.

2 comments:

CassJustCurious said...

This entire list made me really happy...I love all of those things...I've got to find away to integrate at least a couple into my week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time to be had by all. So much for your camping trip...don't worry you will find some place to camp. Good luck