May 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Jessi Girl



Today is your 2nd birthday and I can not imagine my life without you.

You are smart, beautiful, helpful, funny, shy yet social, cooperative, loving and most important you are part of this family that love love loves you so much.

All you want for your birthday is a Elmo cake and I tried to grant your one wish but Wegmans didn't have Elmo by himself they had one with big bird pulling Elmo and I think you will like it. If I had more time on my hands I would of baked you a cake and searched high and low for the perfect Elmo cake decorations. Sorry sweetie.


While your sister had a huge production of a 1st birthday with ponies, tons of people and a bounce castle in our yard you had a bbq with a few of our closest family and friends. Same goes for your 2nd sissy had it at Chuck e Cheese and I wanted to just serve cake and ice cream but your pipa stuck up for you and said Evelyn always gets everything. That's not true and I want you to know that because let's be honest when your 30 will you remember your early birthdays?

When you and Evelyn came into our bed this morning and you wanted to scoot in between us your sister said "I get to lay next to the birthday girl, Sweet" she loves having a little sister and dressing you in dancing costumes and chasing you around the house however she doesn't like when you bite her.

Daddy and I contemplated on having a second baby for awhile and we are are so blessed to have you. If we could have 3 more like you we would, well I would your daddy not so much.

WE LOVE YOU JESSI GIRL

P.S You think you share a birthday with Elmo. I don't have the heart to tell you the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, save this for her. Somewhere. She'll love it when she's older. You had me in tears. I wish I had expressed my feelings to my sons as they too reached milestones.

Me, the big sissy

Anonymous said...

I know I commented on this...
anyway, Happy B-Day (little late) Jessie :)
yes, save this for her. She will treasure this & all other "little messages" you Blog when she gets older. Hey, make a scrap book for Jessie & Evelyn. There is nothing better than going thru & reading them later. I know I kept one for Eric :)