May 6, 2010

Wussing out

I have been pondering for a while about cutting my hair short and I don't mean up to my shoulders blunt style I mean short like between borderline dike and something sexy and sassy.

I have had my hair cut short before and I have had it long too and I do prefer it short but I like it long. What to do???????

My sweet Evelyn just got her hair cut short short and it looks adorable. Random people compliment her on her hair but she is 5 and she can get away with it.

I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I always bring it to the table since I have been going to the same hair stylist for 4 years and I am always saying " I want to cut my hair short" but I am always wussing out.

To be 5 and not have a care in the world about what you hair looks like. It's hair it grows back that is what I am trying to tell myself.

Stay tuned....................

2 comments:

CassJustCurious said...

One time I got a really bad haircut and my Grandma told me "it grows" and I realized how ridiculous I had been. Since then I've really chopped the heck out of my hair a few times and the thing is - it's always grown back. If you try something new I want to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Like you said: it's only hair & yes it will grow back. I chopped my into a "pixie cute" long time ago. :( Now that was SHORT ...I was young & thought it looked good but my EX-HUSBAND didn't like it at all. :) TOUGH...