June 17, 2010

Day One

I feel and look like I am stoned and all I want to do is lay down but when your husband is golfing and you have two kids to feed going to bed at 7:00 is out of the question but 8:00 is.

I have been on 10 mg Lexapro before I got pregnant with Jessi, this time around he put me on 20 mg and the way I am feeling right now I am thinking I should be on 10mg. I am actually splitting the pills in half and taking 10 mg in the am and 10 mg in the pm so I am still getting the 20mg but gradually and maybe by Sunday I will just take one pill.

I had no focus this morning, no motivation to get up out of bed and ICheck Spelling didn't even put make up on and wore jeans to work because you know what I did not give a FUCK what I looked like or what time I got in to work. I was also so nauseated this morning I thought for sure I was going to throw up. I actually did gag in the toilet three times.

Tomorrow I am volunteering at Evelyn's school from 1-3 for an outdoor event in 80 + degree day feeling like shiat...... GOD HELP ME.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see you made it...you got thru it. what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. cut yourself some slack...