August 28, 2010

Weekend work

Mike went away this weekend to NYC for his fantasy football get together with the boys and I decided to mow the lawn to suprise him.

We don't have a rider which we really need to get one and next year it is on our plan. Right now it's the good ole Honda that gets the job done. When Mike mows it takes him about 2 -2 1/2 hrs it took me two days. Hey I got the job done.
It is a lot of work being a single mom because basically that is what I was this weekend. You know what I can manage if something ever happen to Mike.
Our day went like this:
- Jessi got up at 3 am crying because of a belly ache (one to many blueberries) was up with her till 5 am. Went back to sleep and got up at 8:30
- Breakfast and then sprinkle park
- Lunch and then nap
- Walk/Bike ride
- Dinner
- Out for ice cream
- Baths
- BED.....
I wonder why it took me two days to mow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEE, I don't know...what is wrong with you....get you butt in gear & mow that grass every week :)