October 11, 2010

I can't escape.......

Why am I still having panic attacks when I am on medicine?

The doctor prescribed me 20 mg and I worked my way up and when I got to the 20 mg I felt it was too much for me so I decided on the 10 mg. Maybe the doctor was right in prescribing me the 20mg.

Last week I had a migraine headache for 4 days never in my life have I ever had a migraine.
A side effect of Lexapro is night grinding / clenching which causes jaw pain which can lead to migraines. This isn't the first time this has happened and if I continue on I am sure it will not be the last.

Should I change meds or should I up the anti and take the 20mg which maybe will eliminate the one off panic attack and the night clenching which is caused by stress.

Driving with your 2 year old in the car having a panic attack is not fun. I wanted to go to the hospital. :(.

No comments: