February 10, 2011

Funky

I have been in a funk lately and it sucks. Thanks to my good friend Lexi I have been handling my business with my head held high and my anxiety at a all time low. However yesterday I felt like I got hit by a mac truck and it is taking me a while to recover.

I need some excitement in my life.....

Could it be the lack of yoga for the past 2+ weeks? My dead end of a job with super anal people? My groundhog of a day life? Lack of passion in my marriage? A midlife crisis? Or reaching my prime?


There are a few things that I can think of that can bring me excitement but due to the lack of time and that thing called motherhood makes it impossible. Maybe one day when and if the situation presents itself I can find that excitement and the joy of the breath.

No comments: